Found that perfect property? Need a new home loan?
Are you looking to Refinance? Would you like a lower interest rate?
Let a Mortgage Broker do all the hard work for you!
A Mortgage Broker is the go between the borrower and the lender, who negotiates the loan on your behalf.
We have partnered with a highly regarded team of Mortgage Brokers that allows us to help secure the best home loans for our Clients and their individual situations. They will research the different products for you and are able to compare hundreds of different home loans from various lenders. As the Banks and other lending institutions are highly competitive in the current market, the Broker is able to review your situation and help you find the loan that best suits your needs. This will not only save you time, but help “take the stress out of finance”, as they will assist you from the application process, all the way through until settlement.
There is no charge for this service, as brokers are paid a commission by the lender once the loan has been settled.
Our Financial Planners and Mortgage Brokers work closely together to get the best home loan outcome for your individual personal situation and to ensure that the loan is set up in the correct way. This could mean the difference between paying off your home loan sooner or retiring earlier.
What can a mortgage broker do for you?
- Compare different lenders to get the best deal for you.
- Compare home loan rates and features of different types of home loan products, to work out which one best suits your needs.
- Work out how much money you can comfortably borrow and what your repayments would be.
- Organise pre approval for your home loan so you know how much money you can spend on your home.
- Save you the legwork, time and frustration. The Mortgage Broker will do all the paperwork for you and be with you every step of the way, from application through until settlement.
- Work closely in conjunction with your Financial Planner to ensure that the loan is set up correctly for your personal situation.
- The Mortgage Broker Service is free as the broker gets paid commission by the lender once the loan has been settled.
Please Note: Bayside Financial Planning use outsourced Mortgage Brokers. These outsourced companies are licenced individually and not by Barchester Financial Services Pty Ltd.
The Team at Bayside Financial Planning can assist you in obtaining or reviewing your general insurance needs.
This is separate from your personal insurances and general insurance covers things such as:
- Home and Contents
- Motor Vehicle Insurance
- Commercial Property
- Public Liability
- Business Insurance
- Other Commercial Insurance
We have aligned our business with a professional and reliable insurance broking house that have a wide range of insurance companies on their panel to help find the best product to suit your needs. The insurance broking house also provides a complimentary claims process, so that in the event that a claim needs to be made they will assist in helping make the claims process as easy as possible.
For more information on General Insurance please contact us on 3822 3437.
Please Note: Bayside Financial Planning use outsourced providers of General Insurance Products. These outsourced companies are licenced individually and not by Barchester Financial Services Pty Ltd.