You have worked hard all your life. It is now time to sit back, relax, travel the world and enjoy time with Family and loved ones.
It’s never too soon to start planning for your retirement, but unfortunately, many people leave it too late. Through lack of early planning, many people approaching retirement are forced to work longer than they initially intended or don’t have the accumulation of funds needed for the lifestyle they were dreaming of in their retirement years.
By planning your retirement early, you can take advantage of the strategies available to help ensure you have enough money to live a comfortable and stress-free lifestyle. We can assist you to create a long-term financial plan, help you set financial goals and put retirement strategies in place that suit both your personal and financial circumstances.
A retirement planning discussion would involve:
- Identifying your retirement goals
- Providing you with the knowledge on how retirement works and helping you to work out how much you will need to comfortably retire when the time comes
- Reviewing your current super/pension funds
- How to manage your tax in retirement
- Transition to retirement strategies
- Maximising contributions to super/pension funds
- Reviewing and assisting you with age pension and concession enquiries with Centrelink
With the correct planning and strategies in place, we can help you achieve the financial freedom you deserve, and help take the stress out of retirement, so you can sit back and enjoy.
With the right advice and support, you could be retiring sooner than you think. Talk to us and start planning your retirement today.